Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Hot teacher: Struggle with Lust

Okay, here I go. Dear Diary,

Remember I wrote the other day how Ricky was a turn-off? well...Let's just say that My heart still yearns for him. Though, not as much as It used to. Partly because God doesn't want us to be together. For the better.

I have to admit that most of the reason I want to get married is because I'm a virgin and I want to do it so bad. And I don't want to sin getting what I want! We all know what it's like to be single, don't we???. I promise to my husband that I will be such a whore. For Him. No one else.. Then he'll think I'm special. Well, that's what my mom told me once. haha. Hear that, future husband?  Without everyone screaming at once, please.

I know myself, and my struggle with lust as a Christian is unbearable, or despicable. In the day when I'm wide awake it's hard enough to keep my mind(and body) pure, But at night the real battle begins where I dream all kinds of nasty things which, unfortunately for you perverts, I will not speak of. Too bad. *laughs out loud*

Anyway...back to romance. I was in English class. My English teacher, Mr. Atallah(a.k.a. HOT Arab guy) has the hots for me. I just know it. There was one time when I wrote down his schedule for his office. He says he's available "if we need to come and see him." I interpreted that as "Anytime" and I wrote it down on my paper. The next moment The teacher came to sit in front of me to see my work(and others) and he saw the "anytime". He started chuckling and then started talking fast and babbling things  like,"....well, not from 8 to 10 but I'm there most of the time and...blahblahblah chuckle chuckle..." Me and my acquaintance start giggling because we know, or more importantly, I knew that he likes me! WHOOHOO!! And then I looked at my paper. Next to the word "Anytime" the teacher added an exclamation mark.
 That was on my birthday. OH YEAH!! He wants me.

 I want to laugh so badly, but I'm in the Dawson computer lab right now. I'm not alone.

You know, and the funny thing is, Before I turned 18 and I was in the Baha'i Faith Mom always warned me against older guys (and I loooove me some older guys and the Baha'i Faith is older-guy heaven.) but just then my mom sighed and said, "Well, Kayla, an English teacher's the way to go..." ALRIGHTLY THEN!! HA HA thanks mom.

I like nerds too. Big Bang theory: They're all so cute! hahaha. yeah.


So anyway, next 2 classes I notice that when he's teaching his super hot teaching, he's talking to me and looking at me. I raise my hand all the time because, Hey, Hot Teacher, you're such a motivation. (I should call him the HT)
"Very Good, Kayla. You're such a good student! Here's your reward..."*strip *strip*
Oh, HEAVEN!!

Today After the HT switched slides for his teaching presentation, I was taking notes and he went to far, too fast. I raised my hand. He smiled at me. But it wasn't his usual smile, it was a smaller, admiring smile. And yeah, I smile back! So we had eye contact for a few seconds. Me and my teasing glances...
look at him... look away...and back...now smile...flirting complete.

Yeah, I'm a shameless flirt.  What you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing