Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Welcome Readers Warning/ Invitation Read this BEFORE You PROCEED

Hey there!

So right now I'm at the Dawson Library, where lately I've been doing my blogs. So I talked to a friend a few days ago and told him I was Blogging. Aldie, If you're reading this, yes, I'll be talking aBOUT YOU too. haha.
Yeah so then Aldie Baldie wanted to read my blog. and then I quickly went to check my Blog to see if it was good enough...I hope it is, anyway. Though I might have to warn you that I write these on different days when I feel different emotions, so please excuse me for writing something inappropriate that might offend you or make you think of me the wrong way.

By the way I saw him on Youtube Singing Last shelter and I was like, "I know Him I know Him!!HAHA" Having a heart attack and so excited to tell people, "LOOK. I KNOW HIM, NOW RESPECT ME!!"
But I know In their minds they're all thinking, Who gives a sh**? 
Well I do. Shut up and read the Blog, man.

Other comments on other videos(not sure where exactly, but I saw it)  said he looked like Sheldon from the big bang theory. Yeah! They're both so cute and Bald-ish...well not bald... whatever.
GO NEERDS.lol No, Baldie, Not you. You-you're not a nerd.

Hey. I'm 18 and these emotions, are new and I'm waiting to express them on my blog and blah blah blah who cares enjoy my Blog!!

You can comment if you want to, by the way.

Peace out!

           Kaebu / Kaetaj [Pronounced: Katie A.J.]- (whichever you you choose to call me)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing