Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

character profiles in my blog

since I'm writing about them, I'll describe them to you...main charcters.

Ama-She's very straightforward, puts a barrier between people. She thinks she's soooo ugly because she's overweight, but I think she's pretty. I have a crush on her twin brother, Toni. nickname: cookies

Toni- Very intellectual individual, very cute(in my opinion) , kinda weird but still a very sweet guy. He makes me laugh sometimes because the things he does are so funny. I love him so much...He's not at all like other guys. nickname: Fluffy(cause of his hair)

Ali- very sexually charged person. huge boobs(harumph). bad reputation. strange emo characteristic in her.

Desi- my best friend, who isn't the smartest but I love her anyway. Attracts guys like CRAZY.

Vinny- endless flirt who tried to break up me and Desi.

Grace-friend in our group. Quiet and voice of a mouse(snowflake)

Sarah-another friend in our group. nickname:buddy(i don't know why)

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing