Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

I've returned

Hey guys!

Happy New year! (and Chinese new year)

This year I made a resolution to be organised and to be a better student so...that's what I'm going to do!
So nChristelle called me up the other day telling me that she didn't forget me...That's so nice because I thought she did and for a few days I was slipping into a depression and locking myself up in my room...I was even going to rename myself, "Helena" because "Kaetaj" was the girl who thought she had friends...

so anyway. I have two blogs:

My spiritual journey(which is beginning) and It is what it is down on wordpress.com, because I read a brother in Christ's site and it helped me...Maybe I can help people too. and entertain them.

I just came from class...Psychology...my classes are very interesting so...

later!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing