Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Can't trust Guys?

Guess what I read, Dear diary,

"a great number of women are put at risk of HIV infection as a result of their husbands having unprotected sex outside of marriage or injecting drugs. It has been estimated that 90% of women living with HIV in Asia were infected by their husband or long-term partner"

From
Women and AIDS

Did you know that? It's from the husbands! :'(  reading statistics about that makes me sad. I just wanted to see if the majority of Guys really do cheat on their wives...
Can I even trust guys now? I'm scared! What if I get into a marriage relationship and that happens? Maybe I shouldn't marry.


I don't get guys sometimes. They complain that they're not connecting but they tend not to express their emotions. That's how you connect. and then try to justify cheating by blaming it on the women. Not right. How dare you. I read that guys still love their wives even though they cheat. That's a lie. A Damn lie. That's not real love. I will flip off any man who dares to tell me that he loves me after having done that.
How dare they say that they can't control it? You think We don't feel sexual desires? WE Do! But some of us try to be faithful. You do the dame. What's wrong with you?

I'm telling you Diary, Before I ever marry someone I'm wanna to tell him, "You stick to ME. Your eyes belong on ME. If you want to stray, don't marry me. Make that choice now."
If that ever happened to me, I would seriously kill Him. or Run away and never ever come back. It will be as if I never existed. There you go. Do whatever you want now. You got what you wanted. Hope ya find what you're lookin' for. Jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing