Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to school

I never thought I would be happy to come back to school. I mean, Why go back to school when you're near about failing everything and your best friend stole your guy, your love life is poo-poo?

All hope is not lost. I hope. I do go to school for one reason: Toni. Even though I'm not sure he likes me back...Maybe he does. He's a good friend to me, right? Right?!! Hina thinks so... and so do his friends. Speaking of which, where is he right now? Is he done his exam? Oh please. I really really want to see him before my lab exam starts. Right now I'm in the library typing out this blog, ditching my friends, Ama, Grace, and farah on the other side of the library. All I could talk about is exams, exams, exams. Which is good. For once I can concentrate; I have confidence in my exam. (I know, I know I aced it!! I just know it!!) *smiles* yeah...now I'm talking about nothing.

Wait a minute. I just saw Toni. He's done!!!! I'm so happy now. =D Now I'm gonna go talk to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing