Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

latest feedback

I know it's been a while since I wrote a post and I'm making up for that now. I'm like thinking out loud(or on screen)...

Life for me was going rough before, but now it's going somewhat smoother. Me and Toni are becoming closer friends, always looking at me in class, while he talks to his friends he watches me. Mom thinks that he likes me as a person or as a friend but I'm not sure he lusts after me. Who am I kidding? I'm gorgeous. Of course he does. But he's such a gentleman about it. Other guys? not so. That's why he defends me. He's like my older brother.

Since my math teacher knows that I like Toni, and he saw us talking and he started smiling at me. Personally I think he kinda likes me. I like him too. He is very considerate, letting me do a re-test.

I feel like I want to be closer to Toni. I cherish our friendship, even if he's not ready for a relationship. I'm always on his side. He actually defends me from guys who try to touch me up and stuff. People think that we are actually going out because I make it obvious, and he probably does too?

Well sorta because we walk together from 1st period then to homeroom, then I split but he stops and looks back. Oopsies. maybe i should have held his arm to say goodbye before later. oh well. I just need to watch it with other people. I know people will tease us together.(they're already starting) but I don't really care. Because...I care about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing