Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today my life was a little less focused on toni and more on other guys. After that talk I had with my mom, I had to let him go. Of course, I couldn't completely forget about him. He means to me more than anything.

So I met this other guy named Vinny. He was sooo cute. His accent was sexy and he was a super flirt. I love those kind. When I met him he was pleading me to save him from Ali, my friend with boobs the size of her head, and a sex drive of a man; she did have quite a bit of testosterone in her. She was flirting intensely with him. Did I mention that she is Bi sexual?Yeah...from time to time she flirts with Ama(Ama doesn't say anything but secretly she doesn't enjoy it too much.) The part where I'm concerned is where Toni tries to touch her before she tells him to screw off. What bothers me most is that Alex denies that she likes him but I always see them in pictures hugging and stuff. It really bothers me.

My best friend Desi starts flirting with Vinny(vice versa), I feel betrayed once again. She has a boyfriend already...she did this once last year when we were in grade 9, when I liked this guy named Jeremiah, she found out he liked her and they went to the dance together, thus dated. I was mad. I felt betrayed but now J and I are(well, so is Desi) friends and I have no feelings left over.(when he brings up every now and then just to tease me, I get uncomfortable and defensive).

Vinny was attacking me, pulling me onto his lap and touching me. The funny thing is, whenever I call Toni for help, he's quick to help me; even if I don't call him. Vinny and Toni don't like each other, really...I just know that he'll always be on my side no matter what. He trusts me, too. He asks me to watch his locker, he left me with his cell, his D.S., he cheers me on, comforts me, and that stuff. We're actual good friends and everyone thinks he likes me, except mom.

She doesn't think any guy likes me unless they tell you, or they're right under your skin. And because of all the bad experiences she's had with men, she doesn't think or say anything positive of them. I kinda hate when she talks down to them. I love men. Just be careful with them/don't be alone with them.UNLESS you are an intimate couple. Maybe I just don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing