Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

my first blog-enjoy

Hey everyone!

My name is Kae Taj and This is my first blog ever. I'm already a writer(a talented one, too) I'm a performer(spoken word, poetry, mainly the arts)―by the way does not include Drawing! I suck at that.Maybe I've written them before, but in a diary form. anyway...enjoy!

Don't you guys ever wonder what makes guys tick? I didn't either, until I went computer crazy searching if-a-guy-likes-you quizzes and texts. Yup. I was pretty desperate. I wanted a guy to like me so badly, and I wanted more then anything to get over my ex(I'll tell you about him later) and move on. Well, I got my wish. And there are more guys willing to go for me than I thought. You wouldn't believe the amount I had to shake off in the amount of time.

I'm only fifteen years old and I'm attracting guys like crazy. Everyone tells me I have a nice body(rack, butt, figure overall, hair and face, don't forget my attitude) that's 34-26-35. I guess I'm pretty lucky. Right?Wrong. oh no.

I actually charmed this guy in my school, who people think is weird. He's kind of good looking, I guess; that's not really what I look for in guys. I need a guy with a good heart, no matter how ugly he may be.
rule: ugly on inside=ugly on the outside. Doesn't matter how cute is actually is, if his personality sucks, so will he. well, you know.

Don't make it too obvious. Show mixed signals, read texts, and take quizzes, turn on your charm. sorry I'm not being specific but I'm no love thug, know what I mean? sorry guys. But I can tell you that guys become very easy to read once you decipher their code. well, gotta go. see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing- COOKIES!!!

My drawing

My drawing